The primary purpose of 18th-century corset was to raise and shape the breasts, tighten the midriff, support the back, improve posture to help a woman stand straight, with the shoulders down and back, and only slightly narrow the waist, creating a "V" shaped upper torso over which the outer garment would be worn. Now you too can look the part in pirate style. This can be worn alone or over a top to complete the look you are trying to achieve
Best for Height : 5'.3” to 5'.10”
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 6 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 14.5" / Back - 13.0" / Side - 12.5"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal Clasp front opening
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
All corsets are made to order. Please anticipate 2 week delivery time.