The primary purpose of 18th-century corset was to raise and shape the breasts, tighten the midriff, support the back, improve posture to help a woman stand straight, with the shoulders down and back, and only slightly narrow the waist, creating a "V" shaped upper torso over which the outer garment would be worn. Now you too can look the part in pirate style. Join this with a top to complete the look you are trying to achieve!
- Best for Height : 5'.3" and above
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bone & 2 Flat Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 16" / Back - 43" / Side - 19"
- Fabrics Bodice : Velvet with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Velvet with Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back Laced opening
- Skirt Type : Bustle
All corsets are made to order. Please anticipate 2 week delivery time.